This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
If you are looking for bathroom ideas to help you get organized, and with not much floor space in your bathroom keep reading 🙂
No one likes to have a messy bathroom. We always give our best to hide things from there. Instead of just hiding it, keep it organized and transform them to the decor.
Here are some of the storage and organizer solutions that you can use in your bathroom to get some free extra space and make your bathroom look more nicer.
1. Bathroom Storage Racks
The good thing with these storage racks is that you can combine them. If your bathroom is larger you can add as many you want. To make it look nice and interesting you can use different sizes like in the image above. The bathroom storage rack can be used for towels, accessories, and all other bathroom supplies.
2. Bathroom Storage Corner
This modern piece of bathroom furniture is ideal for small spaces. The good stuff about this rack is that you can move it easily from place to place. You can storage toilet paper, hand towels or other bathroom supplies.
3. Bathroom Rolling Cart
I like these bathroom rolling carts. It’s so easy to move it. I like to use it for the makeup and bath supplies in the bathroom. It could be used for other rooms in your house.
4. Organizer Over The Toilet
This is such a space saver. The space around the toilet seat is often unused, but with something like is this modern piece of bathroom furniture you get extra storage space and a nice bathroom feature.
5. Makeup Organizers
Never enough space for the makeup. This is one of the solutions you can use to organize your makeup in the bathroom or any other room when you keep your makeup on safe 🙂
6. Storage Baskets
So simple but so so helpful. I like to use these in the bathroom, in the storage room…everywhere. It’s ideal for sorting different things. YOu can find them in different colors so you can match them with your tiles, bathroom furniture, and other parts of your bathroom.
Hope you found what the best works for you. Keep in mind that even if it’s a storage rack or towel organizer, it should look nice and match your bathroom design. Combine colors, patterns and shapes, and enjoy your bathroom space.
- Elevate Your Home Decor with These 10 Top-Selling Amazon ProductsIn the ever-evolving world of home decor, Amazon stands as a reliable one-stop shop for those looking to spruce …
- Rustic Revival: Bringing Farmhouse Charm to Your Modern HomeIn the world of interior design, there’s a timeless style that continues to captivate homeowners – the rustic farmhouse …
- Illuminating Elegance: A Guide to Living Room Lights DecorThe living room is often considered the heart of a home, where families gather, friends congregate, and cherished memories …
- Pretty Motivational Quotes PenGet yourself motivated through the day with these beautiful pens. It comes in a box which makes these pens …