Thinking of camping somewhere in nature, far a way from the city and all that craziness?
Please be aware that the list of items you should take with you depends on the place where you are going, whether is it by the river, on the mountain or in the wood.
Here is a list of some important things you should take with you when camping:
* If I skipped something, please write in a comment 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
- Sleeping bag, or if you don’t like sleeping in a sleeping bag take a pillow and blanket
- Flashlight – for walking around at night
- Lantern – for lightening your camping area
- Fireplace starter cubes – for cold nights and safety
- Phone (Hope your camping place is mobile signal covered) or Walkie Talkies
- Aid kit – in case of some emergency
- Cooking accessories (cookware kit, pots, etc.)
- Folding table
- Garbage bag (you don’t want to leave your garbage behind)
- Something against bugs like mosquitos and flies ( spray, lantern…)
- Extra clothes and shoes
- Camping Stove, Grill…
Items for Personal Hygiene
- Toilet paper
- Toothpaste and toothbrush
- Shower gel
- Suntan lotion
Suggestions For Fun:
- Board games
- Badminton set
- Bluetooth speaker
- Marshmallow Roasting Sticks
- Fishing rods
Don’t forget a good vibes, bravery (you will need it if you for the first time), and good company.
My First Camping
My first camping experience was at the Danube river. I really like to go fishing so we decided to sleep over and go fishing overnight.
Everything was great besides the fear of the dark and animals around. I barely slept. I didn’t regret it because the sky was wonderful, the ships over the river were amazing, and the air beside the river is priceless.