We all want that our children feed healthily even when they are in preschool or school. The best way to achieve that is to pack their healthy and fresh lunch every day.
The main question is how to pack their lunch to stay fresh, warm, and without leaking or mixing up.
The answer is simple – by choosing the right lunch box or lunch bag.
How to choose the right lunch box:
- Size: The size of the lunch box depends on how much of food you are packing. If you just packing a sandwich of course you will need a small lunch box, but if you prefer to add something more besides the sandwich, like other snacks or fruits, you will need a bigger one.
- Proper Insulation: Insulated bags can keep your food warm or refrigerated for longer and prevent it from spoiling.
- Design: Let your kid choose the design of the lunch box. This is important because it will encourage your kid to take it to school and eat from it. They most often choose their cartoon heroes or favorite themes.
- Material: Depends on the type of food you are packing. You can’t expect that plastic box will hold the food warm, right?
- Dishwasher Friendly: We all want to save some time on cleaning, washing, etc. so it would be ideal if you choose the lunch box which you can wash in a dishwasher. If you have more than one kid, this is a mush future 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
If you have more advice on how to choose the right kids’ lunch box, please leave a comment below.