The wallpapers are coming back! I’m not a fan of wallpapers on all house walls, but I do like wallpapers on some specific room areas.
How to choose wallpapers:
- Make sure your wallpaper matches room style (traditional, romantic, casual…)
- Feature one wall, or cover all four walls but be very careful with pattern and colors.
- Choose largely patterns – If you’re wallpapering for the first time small patterns can be difficult to match up in repeat.
- If your room is bright you can add some colors with wallpapers. On the other side, if your room is dark and you have dark furniture, use bright wallpapers.
- Choose a color and pattern wisely. A room without patterns can be boring, while a room with too many patterns can cause restlessness.
- Hide flaws with texture patterns
- Future some space around the furniture.
Besides the wall, there are so many ways to use wallpaper to decorate your home. Keep reading…
This post may contain affiliate links, which means I’ll receive a commission if you purchase through my link, at no extra cost to you.
In the bedroom, if you stick wallpapers on the wall behind the bed, your bed will stand out and give a final touch to your bedroom.
Select some of these bedroom wallpaper
Today, we can buy waterproof wallpapers, so why don’t use them in the kitchen too. Tiling can be expensive, and once you set up new tiles or backslashes that’s it, but with wallpapers, you can change your design more often. Changing the kitchen often means changing the backslashes, so wallpapers can save you time and money. Choose waterproof and removable kitchen wallpaper.
Why spend too much money on special designed tile when you can simple use waterproof wallpaper!? You don’t have to place wallpaper on every bathroom wall, but you can stand out some of the bathroom space, like behind the mirror, organizer…
4. Furniture Makeover
As i said, there is so many ways to use wallpaper, one is to refresh your old or boring furniture pieces.
- Elevate Your Home Decor with These 10 Top-Selling Amazon ProductsIn the ever-evolving world of home decor, Amazon stands as a reliable one-stop shop for those looking to spruce …
- Rustic Revival: Bringing Farmhouse Charm to Your Modern HomeIn the world of interior design, there’s a timeless style that continues to captivate homeowners – the rustic farmhouse …
- Illuminating Elegance: A Guide to Living Room Lights DecorThe living room is often considered the heart of a home, where families gather, friends congregate, and cherished memories …
- Pretty Motivational Quotes PenGet yourself motivated through the day with these beautiful pens. It comes in a box which makes these pens …